Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day Picnic

We had such a lovely day today for my first mother’s day. After church we headed out to Ravensbourne, one of my favourite picnic places of all time!

 May09 00201

Our first mother’s day together…

 May09 00205

Mayana modelling the skirt I made for her… give her a couple of years and it will be doll’s clothes, lol.

 May09 00206

Has she not got the most incredible eyes!!!

 May09 00258

Jack! I’m flying!!! lol. Check out the drool!

 May09 00276

Please note: I am holding onto her…

 May09 00284

Today, Mayana found these really sweet little bobbly things on the end of her legs… she thought they were really cool, and tried to get them in her mouth, but they didn’t quite reach. I’m sure she’ll keep working on it and get there soon enough.

May09 00294

Sitting up all by herself!! (With me hovering ready to catch her). She can manage about half a minute alone, and then topples over to the side. She’s such a Miss Independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment