Thursday, April 16, 2009

cheeky chops

So today, I thought Mayana had gone to sleep, so I tip-toed to her door and stuck my head inside to check on her and this is what I found:
My little ratbag had wormed her arms out and was sucking on her fingers rockstar style with her hand up behind her head, gazing at her wonderful curtains. She was so mesmerized that she didn't even notice me taking her picture. So cute. She's really into those curtains at the moment, and in her fingers for that matter.

She's just started that whole rockstar finger thing again - the one that she did when she was first born. She's preferring them over the dummy today, and she has sucked/gummed her fingers red raw.

I've had a lovely day with my girl today.. much happier than yesterday. Just hoping we don't get a repeat of last night's 3.30am wake up. I was getting used to 6.30am feeds...

No comments:

Post a Comment